Friday, January 27 – Sunday, February 5,
The Abashiri Luggage-free Sightseeing Environment Improvement Verification Project –
part of the Extensive Sightseeing Route Promotion Project (Okhotsk, Kushiro, Nemuro regions)
- Service provided free of charge to the first 100 people who arrive during the above period.
- *A fee is required for those who reside in Japan.
A convenient service for those visiting Abashiri from overseas!
Your luggage can be delivered to the hotel in Abashiri where you plan to stay, within the same day.
The process from leaving your luggage to it being delivered
Hand your luggage in at the
You will be asked to
complete a questionnaire.
Enjoy sightseeing without
having to carry your luggage.
Collect your luggage at the hotel
where you are staying.
- Period in which the service is provided
- Friday, January 27 – Sunday, February 5, 2017
- Reception time
- 9:00 – 15:15
- Delivery time
- Between 17:00 and 18:00 on the day the luggage was left*Luggage shall be delivered to hotels in the suburbs of Abashiri by 18:00. Please confirm the hotel when you leave your luggage.
- Scope of delivery service
- Accommodation facilities, including hotels, inns and guesthouses within the city of Abashiri.
- Reception location
- Within the ｢Michi-no-Eki Ryuhyo Kaido Abashiri (roadside station)｣
- ・Credit cards cannot be accepted.
- ・Please do not lose the customer’s receipt you are given when you hand in your luggage, as you will need to show this in order to collect it.
- ・The service is only provided free of charge to those who complete the questionnaire.When the limit of 100 is exceeded, subsequent customers will be asked to pay a fee. (700 yen*planned)
- ・This project is being implemented by the Hokkaido Tourism Organization, the Abashiri Tourist Association and other organizations as the Abashiri Luggage-free Sightseeing Environment Improvement Verification Project – part of the Extensive Sightseeing Route Promotion Project (Okhotsk, Kushiro, Nemuro regions).
This is a verification/experimental project aimed at visitors from overseas. The free service is only available to overseas tourists. Please note that those who reside in Japan will be asked to pay a fee of 700 yen*planned for the service.
- Abashiri Tourist Association
Hokkaido Tourism Organization, Abashiri City, Abashiri Tourist Association